The Vibracon® element is a self-leveling, height-adjustable and reusable steel chock. It is a permanent and mechanically-rigid chock which makes machine mounting simple, accurate and quick, saving you time and money. Vibracons® come in a range of sizes to suit all applications.
Developed by SKF Marine, it has been widely used since 1988 in numerous applications in the Marine, Offshore, Industrial and Military / Navy sectors. Vibracon® is class-approved by the majority of certification agencies and societies for peace of mind.
Metal Machines is an Authorised Distributor for Vibracon®. Contact us for more information and a no-obligations quote
- Proven technology widely used in the Marine, Offshore, Industrial and Military / Navy sectors.
- Zero curing time as compared with epoxy-resin chocks.
- Eliminates the trial-and-error alignment process associated with ‘mill and shim’ mounting.
- Prevents ‘soft-foot’ problems throughout the life cycle of the equipment.
- Height-adjustable, self-leveling and re-usable.
- Class-certified for peace of mind.
- Comes in a range of sizes to suit all applications.
- Diesel engines
- Winches, and more